Here you go, the August edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Maria Taylor - ESPN host, sports analyst and part of the College Gameday crew.
2. Michael Pugh - Birmingham based CEO of Premier Productions, one of the nation’s most influential touring and event companies.
3. Onterio Green - Dallas based young adults and internet pastor at The Potters House.
4. Toni Collier - Atlanta based communicator, host, consultant and speaker.
5. Clark Campbell - Chattanooga based co-founder of Social Lion, a social media and digital marketing agency, and the Real Time Summit.
6. Jason Jaggard - LA based speaker, coach, and co-founder of Novus Global, an executive coaching company working with corporate leaders.
7. Baltazar Pazos - Redding based Chief technology and design director for Bethel.