Here you go, the April edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month's lists here.
1. Aja Brown- youngest ever mayor of Compton, CA, and speaker and thought leader.
2. Ben and Laura Harrison- Grand Rapids based photographers, and co-founders of Jonas Paul Eyewear, an innovative children's glasses company named after their son.
3. Dana Tanamachi- Brooklyn based designer, letterer, and custom chalk artist, working on everything from Target to TIME, and NIKE to O Magazine covers.
4. Micah Bournes- Long Beach based and Humble Beast managed poet, spoken word artist, and musician.
5. Joel Edwards- founder and director of Evolve, a Nashville based Emmy winning boutique creative production studio, with clients like ESPN and National Geographic.
6. David Bailey- Richmond based founder and executive director of Arrabon, focused on reconciling Christian communities.
7. Abe Camacho- student and young adult pastor at Cornerstone Church in San Diego, and director of the Uprising.