Here you go, the January edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past monthly lists here.
1. Ben Peays- executive director of The Gospel Coalition and from what I hear an established hunter!
2. Hillary DeMeo- student Dean at Southeastern University in Florida
3. Ally Vesterfelt- writer, speaker, blogger, and author of Packing Light
4. Charlton Cunningham- entrepreneur, ideator, former Catalyst intern, and founder of HIVE Atlanta
5. Natalie LaBorde, assistant Executive Counsel for Bobby Jindal, governor of Louisiana, and founder of Tigers Against Trafficking.
6. Joseph Sojourner- host, musician, creative artist for Opposite Entertainment, and former high school ministry director at Browns Bridge, a campus of North Point Community Church.
7. Taka Iguchi- spiritual development pastor at Rockford First outside of Chicago, and Executive Director of Focus One
Here you go, the December edition (and final edition of 2013) of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Ugo Monye- athlete, philanthropist, and professional rugby player for Quins Rugby Union in London.
2. Levi Lusko- speaker and pastor of Fresh Life Church, a multi site church in Kalispell, Montana.
3. Kristen Howerton- mom, psych professor, speaker, author of the blog Rage Against the Minivan, and parenting thought leader for Huffington Post.
4. Caleb Meakins- London based social innovator and entrepreneur, founder and leader of Shift UK, and founder of My Forty Days.
5. Ben Sand- CEO of Portland Leadership Foundation, and strategic director/VP of Degrees of Change.
6. Niran Vinod- creative, freelance photographer, part of AKQA agency working on the Nike account, and co founder of Yin and Yang.
7. Jenny Yang- VP of Advocacy and Policy at World Relief, and c0-author of Welcoming the Stranger.
Will be releasing the January 2014 edition soon. If you have suggestions for future Young Influencers, please leave in the comments. Thanks!
Here you go, the November edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Jessica Kim – CEO/founder of BabbaCo, a start up specializing in content, activities, and innovative products for kids and busy mothers.
2. Katelyn Beaty- Managing editor of Christianity Today magazine, and also oversees the This is our City Project and co-founded Her.Meneutics.
3. Elijah Kirby- founding pastor of Fellowship Church London, a brand new church plant in Central London.
4. Hannah Joiner- creative director, Orange team member, and amazing artist/painter who has painted for us at Catalyst several times.
5. Darren Lau- graphic designer, videographer, web designer, and overall creative specialist. Currently working on JohnnySwim video and freelance graphic designer for Jesus Culture.
6. Jarrid Wilson- speaker, pastor, social media strategist at Logos, and author of 30 Words.
7. Andre “ZoOm” Anderson- London based artist, Olympics brand ambassador for Adidas, past intern with design agency Sid Lee, and author of Kingdom: The Rise of the Creative Church.
Here you go, the October edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s editions here.
1. David Kim- Executive Director of Center for Faith and Work at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in NYC.
2. Elizabeth Dias- journalist, reporter, and religion and politics writer at TIME.
3. KB- rapper, songwriter, hip hop artist, pastor and boxer. (real name is Kevin Burgess)
4. Brooke Wright- director of marketing at Giant Impact, and founder of Mwana, creating and selling blankets to help friends in Malawi.
5. Morgan Blake- Atlanta based photographer, storyteller and designer; one of our photogs at Catalyst events.
6. Justin Zoradi- social entrepreneur, author, and founder and CEO of These Numbers Have Faces.
7. Laura Lasky- founder and executive director of Solace San Francisco, providing care to men/women in the sex industry, and victims of sex trafficking.
Here you go, the September edition of the Young Influencers List. You can find all the past month’s names here.
1. Kristen Wolfe- speaker, model, host, former Miss USA 2009 and editor of She is More.
2. Ian Elliott- marketing guru and partner at SEW Creative, and former global marketing manager for Quicksilver.
3. Grace Kim- director of partnerships and strategy for Good Magazine, founding member of Good/Corps.
4. Brad Cooper- NewSpring Church pastor, heads up Fuse, NewSpring student ministry.
5. Ben Habeck- CEO of Dime, accounting firm I highly recommend (they work with hundreds of musicians, non profits and churches, and me!)
6. John Onwuchekwa- lead teaching pastor for Blueprint Church in Atlanta, GA
7. Sarah Buchanan- co-founder and Executive director of the Kula Project, working to equip local farmers in Kenya with innovative farming methods to create sustainability.
Here you go, the August edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all of the past month’s editions HERE.
1. Colt McCoy- U of Texas legendary QB, co-author of The Real Win, and now part of the San Francisco 49ers. Listen to a recent interview I did with him here.
2. Sarah Pulliam Bailey- reporter/editor for Religion News Service, and previous online editor for Christianity Today.
3. Jedidiah Jenkins- idea maven at Invisible Children with a great Instagram account!
4. Myron Butler- grammy nominated artist, gospel musician, songwriter, and minister of music at The Potter’s House Church in Dallas.
5. Elena Bondar- founder and CEO of Two Wings, helping at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking in Southern California area.
6. Justin Miller- founder and Ex Dir of Care For Aids, partnering in Kenya with local churches to operate centers for those living with HIV/Aids.
7. Chris Carson- director of events, Coalition for Christian Outreach, leading the charge on the Jubilee Conference.
Any recommendations for future Young Influencers List? Leave in the comments section.
Here you go, the July edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s editions HERE.
1. Lusi Fang Chien- Harvard grad, Stanford business school, entrepreneur, and founder and CEO of 4Soils.
2. Ben Fielding- songwriter, worship leader and pastor with Hillsong Church in Australia. Co-written classics like Mighty to Save, Stronger, and Anchor.
3. Lizzie Wirgau- founder and CEO of Market Colors, a non profit that equips Africa men/women through selling of their handmade crafts.
4. Joe Sumrall- director of major gifts at Atlanta Mission, former advisor to Alabama Governor Robert Bentley, and husband to Sally Sumrall!
5. Andrew Wilson- pastor, writer, blogger, and elder at King’s Church Eastbourne in the UK.
6. Tammy Sevcov- associate pastor at The Rock, Anaheim Foursquare Church, speaker and author of Single for Now.
7. Chinua Hawk- singer, songwriter, worship leader, amazing vocalist, and part of Catalyst house band the past several years. Check out album on itunes.
Here you go, the June edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past lists and monthly editions here.
1. Tindell Baldwin- speaker and author of new book Popular: Boys, Booze, and Jesus. Younger sister of Kristian Stanfill!
2. Seth Pinnock- London based, founder of the Midnight Oil Summit youth conf in the UK and also regional director for The Message Trust.
3. Jessica Taylor- humanitarian photographer, storyteller, and exec director of the IF: Gathering.
4. Jonathan Pearson- assistant dir of the Sticks Conference, campus pastor at Cornerstone Church in SC, and co-founder of MillenialLeader.com.
5. Jessica Rey- actress, former power ranger (for real!), and now founder of her own swimwear company.
6. Kevin Singleton- speaker, musician at Hillsong NYC, and founder and CEO of Elevate New York, an educational mentoring charity.
7. Mack Kitchel- founder and creative director at Heystac, a design and web services company.