Here you go, the April edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Aja Brown- youngest ever mayor of Compton, CA, and speaker and thought leader.
2. Ben and Laura Harrison- Grand Rapids based photographers, and co-founders of Jonas Paul Eyewear, an innovative children’s glasses company named after their son.
3. Dana Tanamachi- Brooklyn based designer, letterer, and custom chalk artist, working on everything from Target to TIME, and NIKE to O Magazine covers.
4. Micah Bournes- Long Beach based and Humble Beast managed poet, spoken word artist, and musician.
5. Joel Edwards- founder and director of Evolve, a Nashville based Emmy winning boutique creative production studio, with clients like ESPN and National Geographic.
6. David Bailey- Richmond based founder and executive director of Arrabon, focused on reconciling Christian communities.
7. Abe Camacho- student and young adult pastor at Cornerstone Church in San Diego, and director of the Uprising.
Here you go, the March edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Josh McCown- NFL quarterback currently for the Cleveland Browns,
2. DawnChere Wilkinson- speaker, worship leader and co-pastor of The Vous Church in Miami, FL, along with husband Rich Wilkerson, Jr.
3. Ian Utile- San Jose based CEO of Gorilla Branders, marketing and brand strategist agency and firm.
4. Jason Lozano- founder and senior pastor of Freedom Christian Center in Los Angeles.
5. Jared Erondu- San Francisco based advisor, photographer, designer, and creative director of TeeSpring, and co-founder of The Industry.
6. Willie Morris- founder and CEO of Faithbox in NYC.
7. Danielle Gano- Los Angeles based founder and CEO of Elle Communications, a boutique public relations agency.
Here you go, the February edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Shane Farmer- senior pastor of Cherry Hills Community Church in Denver.
2. Pete Holmes- NYC based comedian, actor, writer, producer, host of the Pete Holmes Show, and popular podcaster.
3. Peace Ike- Pittsburgh based Nigerian-American songwriter, percussionist, artist, and performer. Listen to her new EP Walk Worthy.
4. Jesse Carey- contributing editor to Relevant Magazine and a mainstay on the Relevant Podcast, along with recently completing the uber popular Nickelback Challenge, raising over $33,000 for charity: water.
5. Kristi Griem- blogger, justice advocate, COO of Work of Worth, and formerly president of FreeSet.
6. Matt Wertz- Nashville based singer, songwriter, funny guy, and creative.
7. Benjamin Watson- NFL tight end for the New Orleans Saints, popular speaker, and voted one of CNN’s most Extraordinary People in 2014.
Here you go, the January edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Liz Bohannon- Portland based founder of Sseko Designs, an ethical fashion brand that works to educate and empower women.
2. Brady Toops- Nashville based singer, songwriter and worship leader. Check out his Free EP.
3. Sofia Dickens- West coast correspondent for Hollywood Heat on TruTV, and former host of Channel One news.
4. Joshua Gagnon- New England based communicator, leader and pastor of Next Level Church.
5. Kathleen Shannon- Oklahoma City based storyteller, designer, creator, blogger, and founder of Braid Creative.
6. Zakiya Jackson- Grand Rapids based speaker, author, board advisor for CCDA, and currently writer with DeVos Urban Leadership Initiative and Collected Young Minds.
7. Chris Hogan- speaker, entrepreneur, thought leader and chief strategist for Retirement, Business and Leadership for Dave Ramsey.
Here you go, the December edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s episodes here.
1. Jordan Wagner- LA based filmmaker, entrepreneur, speaker, and co-founder and CEO of Generosity.Org.
2. Jesse Draper- former Nickelodeon star, and current creator and host of the “Valley Girl Show,” getting to interview tech titans like Sheryl Sandberg from Facebook, Mark Cuban, and Eric Schmidt from Google.
3. Sharon Irving- Chicago native singer, songwriter, spoken word poet, fashion curator and overall melody maker.
4. Jonathan Huang- Northern California sculptor, performance artist, and activist, creating art installations to raise awareness and support in the fight again human trafficking, and helped create My Refuge House in Cebu, Philippines.
5. Erin Bernhardt- Atlanta based former CNN staffer and humanitarian journalist and creative activist currently producing the documentary film Imba Means Sing, regarding the Grammy nominated Africa Children’s Choir.
6. Jessica Medina- top notch athlete who is 2016 Olympic hopeful in USA Wrestling.
7. Brad Cooper- student pastor at Newspring Church in Anderson, SC, and founder of FUSE Student Ministry, one of the largest youth and student ministries in the US.
Here you go, the November edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Roberto Ortiz- product builder, director of mobile design at Yahoo, previously at Google, co-founder of ELEO Conference.
2. Clara Shih- CEO of Hearsay Social, author of The Facebook Era, and member of Starbucks board.
3. Sarah Lewis- cultural historian and speaker, author of book The Rise, and member of the White House arts policy committee.
4. Chris Brown- worship leader at Elevation Church in Charlotte. Go buy their new album Wake Up the Wonder. It’s incredible.
5. Melissa Greene- singer and songwriter, staff member at GracePoint in Franklin, TN, and hope curator for Timothy’s Gift
6. Cubby Graham- NYC based, community builder at charity: water, and blogger and thought leader.
7. Sadie Robertson- 17 year old star of this season’s Dancing with the Stars, and daughter of Willie and Korie Robertson from Duck Dynasty.