Here you go, the August edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Britt Nilsson- former bachelorette, aspiring actress, and World Vision sponsor advocate and spokesperson.
2. Todd Adkins- director of Leadership at LifeWay, co-host of the 5 Leadership Questions Podcast, and keeper of Ministry Grid.
3. Drew Bodine- worship leader at Central Christian Church in Las Vegas.
4. Eric Brown and Taylor Jones- co-founders of Whiteboard, an interactive branding agency in Chattanooga.
5. Annie Brooks- Colorado based photog, artist and creative designer, and the other part of the duo of Brumley and Wells wedding photography.
6. Lance Villio- Nashville based executive director of Q Ideas.
7. Rich Perez- pastor of Christ Crucified Fellowship in NYC.
Here you go, the July edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Allen and Ayaka Lu- San Francisco based founders of social enterprise Lev Made, and also most recently Allen produced the well known documentary Linsanity featuring NBA player Jeremy Lin.
2. d’Artagnan Crockett- RIO bound bronze medalist Olympic athlete, & world champion Judo wrestler, and amazing story of overcoming many obstacles, including losing his sight.
3. Harrison Conley- executive pastor of Cottonwood Church in LA.
4. Chad Cannon- Nashville based strategist and former VP of marketing at Thomas Nelson, and now founder of Chadwick Cannon Agency, a full service digital marketing firm.
5. Jacob Brooks- Colorado based artist and photog, founder of Brumley and Wells, a well respected Wedding Photography brand.
6. Will Bakke- award winning filmmaker, writer and director of Believe Me, and co-founder and managing partner of Riot Studios.
7. Eden Chen- LA based business, finance and investment guru, founder of Fishermen Labs, working on innovative tech and augmented reality futuristic stuff.
Here you go, the June edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Jerry Lorenzo- LA based artist and clothing designer, founder of Fear of God, and great follow on Instagram.
2. Lauren Daigle- singer, songwriter, and worship leader with most recent album called How Can it Be.
3. Tobin Heath- 2 time Olympic gold medalist, and midfielder with the US Women’s soccer team.
4. Baron Batch- Pittsburgh based artist, entrepreneur, and former NFL running back.
5. Glennon Doyle Melton- uber popular blogger, speaker, founder of the Momastery movement, and best-selling author of Carry On, Warrior.
6. Trillia Newbell- Nashville based speaker, freelance journalist, writer and author of Fear and Faith.
7. Albert Tate- LA based church planter, and lead pastor of Fellowship Monrovia.
Here you go, the May edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s editions here.
1. Tara Russell- founder and CEO of Create Common Good, a social entrepreneurial venture using food to change lives, and co founded NightLight International.
2. Raechel Myers- Nashville based director and co-founder of She Reads Truth.
3. Chris Galanos- senior pastor of Experience Life Church in Lubbock, TX.
4. Derek Minor- singer, songwriter, producer, and hip hop artist.
5. Victor Ho- co-founder and CEO of Five Stars, a San Francisco based digital commerce company.
6. Marshawn Daniels- Atlanta based speaker, author, former Miss America contestant, and business owner.
7. Tim Terrentine- vice president of Southwest Michigan First in Kalamazoo, MI, and president of Kalamazoo regional Chamber of Commerce.
Here you go, the April edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Aja Brown- youngest ever mayor of Compton, CA, and speaker and thought leader.
2. Ben and Laura Harrison- Grand Rapids based photographers, and co-founders of Jonas Paul Eyewear, an innovative children’s glasses company named after their son.
3. Dana Tanamachi- Brooklyn based designer, letterer, and custom chalk artist, working on everything from Target to TIME, and NIKE to O Magazine covers.
4. Micah Bournes- Long Beach based and Humble Beast managed poet, spoken word artist, and musician.
5. Joel Edwards- founder and director of Evolve, a Nashville based Emmy winning boutique creative production studio, with clients like ESPN and National Geographic.
6. David Bailey- Richmond based founder and executive director of Arrabon, focused on reconciling Christian communities.
7. Abe Camacho- student and young adult pastor at Cornerstone Church in San Diego, and director of the Uprising.
Here you go, the March edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Josh McCown- NFL quarterback currently for the Cleveland Browns,
2. DawnChere Wilkinson- speaker, worship leader and co-pastor of The Vous Church in Miami, FL, along with husband Rich Wilkerson, Jr.
3. Ian Utile- San Jose based CEO of Gorilla Branders, marketing and brand strategist agency and firm.
4. Jason Lozano- founder and senior pastor of Freedom Christian Center in Los Angeles.
5. Jared Erondu- San Francisco based advisor, photographer, designer, and creative director of TeeSpring, and co-founder of The Industry.
6. Willie Morris- founder and CEO of Faithbox in NYC.
7. Danielle Gano- Los Angeles based founder and CEO of Elle Communications, a boutique public relations agency.