Here you go, a brand new July edition of the YOUNG INFLUENCERS LIST. You can see all the past months lists here.
1. Sarah Dubbeldam – owner and Editor in chief of Darling Magazine, a great lifestyle magazine for women.
2. Charles Best - former public school teacher, now founder and CEO of Donors Choose, an innovative and revolutionary charity focused on teachers and schools.
3. Roxanne Stone – VP of Publishing at the Barna Group, former editorial director at Relevant Magazine.
4. Ben Prescott - campus pastor of Free Chapel Orange County, and formerly with PlanetShakers in Australia.
5. Christena Cleveland – speaker, writer, reconciliation expert, social psychologist, and author of Disunity in Christ.
6. Gareth Gilkeson and Ali Gilkeson – married front man and front woman, leading the Northern Ireland worship band Rend Collective, and transplants to Atlanta!
Here you go, the June Edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all of the past month’s lists here.
1. Dawn Chere Wilkerson- worship leader, co-pastor of The Vous in Miami, co-founder of Vous Conference, and wife to the crazy Rich Wilkerson Jr.
2. CJ Casciotta- artist, designer, social innovator, and CEO of Cardboard, a brand consultancy firm in Orange County, CA.
3. Marty Santiago- 1/2 of the up and coming Social Club band, a hip hop, rap, spoken word duo out of Miami and NYC.
4. Jenny Eaton Dyer- author, speaker, justice expert, and executive director of Hope Through Healing Hands in Nashville.
5. Gregory Spencer- East Africa Managing Director and communications/marketing lead for The Paradigm Project, and recently named to the Forbes 30 Under 30 List.
6. for King and Country- Australian born pop music duo made up of Joel and Luke Smallbone.
7. Daniel Sturridge- professional soccer player for Liverpool and the England national team.
Here you go, the May edition of the Young Influencers List. You can also see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Rhett Lashlee- offensive coordinator and quarterback coach for the Auburn Tigers.
2. Ben Houston- recent Australian transplant to the city of angels as lead pastor of Hillsong LA.
3. Bethany Haley- co-founder and executive director of Exile International, working in Uganda to transform former child soldiers into community leaders.
4. Greg Jennings- pro bowl wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings, formerly with the Green Bay Packers (and Super Bowl Champion).
5. Beth Schmidt- founder and executive director of Wishbone, allowing at risk inner city students to crowd source donors for funding their education; recently on Forbes 30 under 30 list.
6. Lou Yeoh- director of FrogAsia.working to improve education in Malaysia.
7. Jonas Myrin- Grammy winning songwriter and artist from Sweden.
Here you go, the April edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s editions here.
1. FEDEL- real name Anthony Flagg, hip hop artist, rapper, spoken word poet, and speaker from Tulsa.
2. Jay Argaet- art and global communications director at Hillsong Church in Sydney. Great instagram follow!
3. Hannah Brencher- founder and creative director of More Love Letters, along with a blogger. Featured on TED, Oprah and elsewhere.
4. Shannon McNevan- founder and executive director of Republic Live and Boots and Hearts Festival, the largest country music festival in Canada.
5. Harvest Parker- songwriter, artist, and worship leader at Vintage 242 Church.
6. Gideon Tsang- serving pastor at Vox Veniae Church in Austin, TX and one of the directors of Space 12.
7. Amy Jones- executive director of Wedgwood Circle, based in DC.
Here you go, the March edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s editions here.
1. David Wise- pro skier and gold medal winner in recent Sochi Olympics half pipe freestyle skiing.
2. Taya Smith- vocalist with Hillsong United and Young and Free, and angelic voice on the uber hit song “Oceans.”
3. Russell Okung- starting left tackle on Seattle Seahawks NFL team, and former Oklahoma State standout (don’t hold that against him!).
4. Andy Birdsong- manager of Basketball operations for the Atlanta Hawks.
5. Jay Pathak- senior pastor of Mile High Vineyard in Denver, CO, and c0-author of The Art of Neighboring with Dave Runyon.
6. Melinda Doolittle- singer, songwriter, author ,and 3rd place finalist on season Six of American Idol.
7. Ben Nockels- founder of 111 Project, mobilizing the Church to respond to the orphan crisis in the state of Oklahoma.
Here you go, the January edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past monthly lists here.
1. Ben Peays- executive director of The Gospel Coalition and from what I hear an established hunter!
2. Hillary DeMeo- student Dean at Southeastern University in Florida
3. Ally Vesterfelt- writer, speaker, blogger, and author of Packing Light
4. Charlton Cunningham- entrepreneur, ideator, former Catalyst intern, and founder of HIVE Atlanta
5. Natalie LaBorde, assistant Executive Counsel for Bobby Jindal, governor of Louisiana, and founder of Tigers Against Trafficking.
6. Joseph Sojourner- host, musician, creative artist for Opposite Entertainment, and former high school ministry director at Browns Bridge, a campus of North Point Community Church.
7. Taka Iguchi- spiritual development pastor at Rockford First outside of Chicago, and Executive Director of Focus One
Here you go, the December edition (and final edition of 2013) of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Ugo Monye- athlete, philanthropist, and professional rugby player for Quins Rugby Union in London.
2. Levi Lusko- speaker and pastor of Fresh Life Church, a multi site church in Kalispell, Montana.
3. Kristen Howerton- mom, psych professor, speaker, author of the blog Rage Against the Minivan, and parenting thought leader for Huffington Post.
4. Caleb Meakins- London based social innovator and entrepreneur, founder and leader of Shift UK, and founder of My Forty Days.
5. Ben Sand- CEO of Portland Leadership Foundation, and strategic director/VP of Degrees of Change.
6. Niran Vinod- creative, freelance photographer, part of AKQA agency working on the Nike account, and co founder of Yin and Yang.
7. Jenny Yang- VP of Advocacy and Policy at World Relief, and c0-author of Welcoming the Stranger.
Will be releasing the January 2014 edition soon. If you have suggestions for future Young Influencers, please leave in the comments. Thanks!
Here you go, the November edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Jessica Kim – CEO/founder of BabbaCo, a start up specializing in content, activities, and innovative products for kids and busy mothers.
2. Katelyn Beaty- Managing editor of Christianity Today magazine, and also oversees the This is our City Project and co-founded Her.Meneutics.
3. Elijah Kirby- founding pastor of Fellowship Church London, a brand new church plant in Central London.
4. Hannah Joiner- creative director, Orange team member, and amazing artist/painter who has painted for us at Catalyst several times.
5. Darren Lau- graphic designer, videographer, web designer, and overall creative specialist. Currently working on JohnnySwim video and freelance graphic designer for Jesus Culture.
6. Jarrid Wilson- speaker, pastor, social media strategist at Logos, and author of 30 Words.
7. Andre “ZoOm” Anderson- London based artist, Olympics brand ambassador for Adidas, past intern with design agency Sid Lee, and author of Kingdom: The Rise of the Creative Church.