Here you go, the June edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Jerry Lorenzo- LA based artist and clothing designer, founder of Fear of God, and great follow on Instagram.
2. Lauren Daigle- singer, songwriter, and worship leader with most recent album called How Can it Be.
3. Tobin Heath- 2 time Olympic gold medalist, and midfielder with the US Women’s soccer team.
4. Baron Batch- Pittsburgh based artist, entrepreneur, and former NFL running back.
5. Glennon Doyle Melton- uber popular blogger, speaker, founder of the Momastery movement, and best-selling author of Carry On, Warrior.
6. Trillia Newbell- Nashville based speaker, freelance journalist, writer and author of Fear and Faith.
7. Albert Tate- LA based church planter, and lead pastor of Fellowship Monrovia.
Here you go, the May edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s editions here.
1. Tara Russell- founder and CEO of Create Common Good, a social entrepreneurial venture using food to change lives, and co founded NightLight International.
2. Raechel Myers- Nashville based director and co-founder of She Reads Truth.
3. Chris Galanos- senior pastor of Experience Life Church in Lubbock, TX.
4. Derek Minor- singer, songwriter, producer, and hip hop artist.
5. Victor Ho- co-founder and CEO of Five Stars, a San Francisco based digital commerce company.
6. Marshawn Daniels- Atlanta based speaker, author, former Miss America contestant, and business owner.
7. Tim Terrentine- vice president of Southwest Michigan First in Kalamazoo, MI, and president of Kalamazoo regional Chamber of Commerce.
Here you go, the April edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Aja Brown- youngest ever mayor of Compton, CA, and speaker and thought leader.
2. Ben and Laura Harrison- Grand Rapids based photographers, and co-founders of Jonas Paul Eyewear, an innovative children’s glasses company named after their son.
3. Dana Tanamachi- Brooklyn based designer, letterer, and custom chalk artist, working on everything from Target to TIME, and NIKE to O Magazine covers.
4. Micah Bournes- Long Beach based and Humble Beast managed poet, spoken word artist, and musician.
5. Joel Edwards- founder and director of Evolve, a Nashville based Emmy winning boutique creative production studio, with clients like ESPN and National Geographic.
6. David Bailey- Richmond based founder and executive director of Arrabon, focused on reconciling Christian communities.
7. Abe Camacho- student and young adult pastor at Cornerstone Church in San Diego, and director of the Uprising.
Here you go, the March edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Josh McCown- NFL quarterback currently for the Cleveland Browns,
2. DawnChere Wilkinson- speaker, worship leader and co-pastor of The Vous Church in Miami, FL, along with husband Rich Wilkerson, Jr.
3. Ian Utile- San Jose based CEO of Gorilla Branders, marketing and brand strategist agency and firm.
4. Jason Lozano- founder and senior pastor of Freedom Christian Center in Los Angeles.
5. Jared Erondu- San Francisco based advisor, photographer, designer, and creative director of TeeSpring, and co-founder of The Industry.
6. Willie Morris- founder and CEO of Faithbox in NYC.
7. Danielle Gano- Los Angeles based founder and CEO of Elle Communications, a boutique public relations agency.
Here you go, the February edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Shane Farmer- senior pastor of Cherry Hills Community Church in Denver.
2. Pete Holmes- NYC based comedian, actor, writer, producer, host of the Pete Holmes Show, and popular podcaster.
3. Peace Ike- Pittsburgh based Nigerian-American songwriter, percussionist, artist, and performer. Listen to her new EP Walk Worthy.
4. Jesse Carey- contributing editor to Relevant Magazine and a mainstay on the Relevant Podcast, along with recently completing the uber popular Nickelback Challenge, raising over $33,000 for charity: water.
5. Kristi Griem- blogger, justice advocate, COO of Work of Worth, and formerly president of FreeSet.
6. Matt Wertz- Nashville based singer, songwriter, funny guy, and creative.
7. Benjamin Watson- NFL tight end for the New Orleans Saints, popular speaker, and voted one of CNN’s most Extraordinary People in 2014.
Here you go, the January edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Liz Bohannon- Portland based founder of Sseko Designs, an ethical fashion brand that works to educate and empower women.
2. Brady Toops- Nashville based singer, songwriter and worship leader. Check out his Free EP.
3. Sofia Dickens- West coast correspondent for Hollywood Heat on TruTV, and former host of Channel One news.
4. Joshua Gagnon- New England based communicator, leader and pastor of Next Level Church.
5. Kathleen Shannon- Oklahoma City based storyteller, designer, creator, blogger, and founder of Braid Creative.
6. Zakiya Jackson- Grand Rapids based speaker, author, board advisor for CCDA, and currently writer with DeVos Urban Leadership Initiative and Collected Young Minds.
7. Chris Hogan- speaker, entrepreneur, thought leader and chief strategist for Retirement, Business and Leadership for Dave Ramsey.