Here you go, the October edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s editions here.
1. David Kim- Executive Director of Center for Faith and Work at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in NYC.
2. Elizabeth Dias- journalist, reporter, and religion and politics writer at TIME.
3. KB- rapper, songwriter, hip hop artist, pastor and boxer. (real name is Kevin Burgess)
4. Brooke Wright- director of marketing at Giant Impact, and founder of Mwana, creating and selling blankets to help friends in Malawi.
5. Morgan Blake- Atlanta based photographer, storyteller and designer; one of our photogs at Catalyst events.
6. Justin Zoradi- social entrepreneur, author, and founder and CEO of These Numbers Have Faces.
7. Laura Lasky- founder and executive director of Solace San Francisco, providing care to men/women in the sex industry, and victims of sex trafficking.
Here you go, the September edition of the Young Influencers List. You can find all the past month’s names here.
1. Kristen Wolfe- speaker, model, host, former Miss USA 2009 and editor of She is More.
2. Ian Elliott- marketing guru and partner at SEW Creative, and former global marketing manager for Quicksilver.
3. Grace Kim- director of partnerships and strategy for Good Magazine, founding member of Good/Corps.
4. Brad Cooper- NewSpring Church pastor, heads up Fuse, NewSpring student ministry.
5. Ben Habeck- CEO of Dime, accounting firm I highly recommend (they work with hundreds of musicians, non profits and churches, and me!)
6. John Onwuchekwa- lead teaching pastor for Blueprint Church in Atlanta, GA
7. Sarah Buchanan- co-founder and Executive director of the Kula Project, working to equip local farmers in Kenya with innovative farming methods to create sustainability.
Here you go, the August edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all of the past month’s editions HERE.
1. Colt McCoy- U of Texas legendary QB, co-author of The Real Win, and now part of the San Francisco 49ers. Listen to a recent interview I did with him here.
2. Sarah Pulliam Bailey- reporter/editor for Religion News Service, and previous online editor for Christianity Today.
3. Jedidiah Jenkins- idea maven at Invisible Children with a great Instagram account!
4. Myron Butler- grammy nominated artist, gospel musician, songwriter, and minister of music at The Potter’s House Church in Dallas.
5. Elena Bondar- founder and CEO of Two Wings, helping at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking in Southern California area.
6. Justin Miller- founder and Ex Dir of Care For Aids, partnering in Kenya with local churches to operate centers for those living with HIV/Aids.
7. Chris Carson- director of events, Coalition for Christian Outreach, leading the charge on the Jubilee Conference.
Any recommendations for future Young Influencers List? Leave in the comments section.
Here you go, the July edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s editions HERE.
1. Lusi Fang Chien- Harvard grad, Stanford business school, entrepreneur, and founder and CEO of 4Soils.
2. Ben Fielding- songwriter, worship leader and pastor with Hillsong Church in Australia. Co-written classics like Mighty to Save, Stronger, and Anchor.
3. Lizzie Wirgau- founder and CEO of Market Colors, a non profit that equips Africa men/women through selling of their handmade crafts.
4. Joe Sumrall- director of major gifts at Atlanta Mission, former advisor to Alabama Governor Robert Bentley, and husband to Sally Sumrall!
5. Andrew Wilson- pastor, writer, blogger, and elder at King’s Church Eastbourne in the UK.
6. Tammy Sevcov- associate pastor at The Rock, Anaheim Foursquare Church, speaker and author of Single for Now.
7. Chinua Hawk- singer, songwriter, worship leader, amazing vocalist, and part of Catalyst house band the past several years. Check out album on itunes.
Here you go, the June edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past lists and monthly editions here.
1. Tindell Baldwin- speaker and author of new book Popular: Boys, Booze, and Jesus. Younger sister of Kristian Stanfill!
2. Seth Pinnock- London based, founder of the Midnight Oil Summit youth conf in the UK and also regional director for The Message Trust.
3. Jessica Taylor- humanitarian photographer, storyteller, and exec director of the IF: Gathering.
4. Jonathan Pearson- assistant dir of the Sticks Conference, campus pastor at Cornerstone Church in SC, and co-founder of MillenialLeader.com.
5. Jessica Rey- actress, former power ranger (for real!), and now founder of her own swimwear company.
6. Kevin Singleton- speaker, musician at Hillsong NYC, and founder and CEO of Elevate New York, an educational mentoring charity.
7. Mack Kitchel- founder and creative director at Heystac, a design and web services company.
Here you go, the May edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Ruth Awogbade- founder of Magnify, staffer with Alpha, and editor of Alpha Life Magazine
2. Michael McDowell- NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide series driver
3. Benjamin Grizzle- executive director, securities division at Goldman Sachs in London, writer and speaker
4. Katie Strandlund- founder of Dirty Work, creative management for creative minds
5. Larry Hubatka- creative pastor at Elevation Church in Charlotte
6. Eryn Erickson- founder of So Worth Loving, a community helping people pursue their dreams
Here you go, the April edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past editions here.
1. Graham Bronczyk- worship pastor/leader at Newport Church in CA.
2. Jasmine Star- artist, blogger, and world renowned photographer and wedding photog extraordinaire.
3. Artie Delgado- uber talented videographer, director, editor, storyteller and founder of Brink Films.
4. Rebekah Lyons- author of brand new book Freefall to Fly, and co-founder of Q Ideas.
5. Ryan and Josh Shook- speakers and authors of the book FirstHand, and sons of Kerry Shook.
6. Dustin Ahkuoi- singer, songwriter, worship leader, and lead vocals for A Town A List.
7. Amelia Quinn and Kelley Stagnaro- founders of BeLoved Atlanta, residential home community for women leaving the sex industry.
Here you go, the March edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Andy Wood- founding pastor, South Bay Church in San Jose.
2. Crystal Paine- founder of the uber popular blog Money Saving Mom, and author and speaker.
3. Adam Braun- founder and CEO, Pencils of Promise.
4. Gary Ward- otherwise known as G-Blest, rapper, hip hop and spoken word artist in Las Vegas. Performs regularly at Central Christian Church.
5. Leighton Ching- design and creative artist guru at Passion Conferences, Passion City Church and sixstepsrecords.
6. Carissa Phelps- attorney, youth advocate, social entrepreneur and author of the book Runaway Girl.
7. Christian Huang- executive director of San Francisco City Impact, a rescue mission intervening in the heart of inner city San Francisco.