Here you go, the December edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month’s lists here.
1. Laura Bento Quick - Birmingham based founder and editor in chief of Good Grit Magazine.
2. Jedidiah Thurner - Dana Point, CA based speaker, humanitarian and Executive Director of Missions.Me.
3. Clancy Cauble - LA based actress and social good director at This Bar Saves Lives.
4. Josh Robinson - Atlanta based Principal and Ex Creative Director of My Friend’s Nephew, a creative and branding agency.
5. Ashley Mathews - Atlanta based education pastor at Trinity Anglican.
6. Ebonie Johnson Cooper - Washington, DC based educator, storyteller and Ex Director of Young, Black and Giving Back Institute at Georgetown University.
7. Blythe Hill - LA based co founder and CEO of Dressember, a non profit focused on awareness building around human trafficking.