Here you go, the November edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past months lists here.
1. Chari and Dane Caston - co-founders of World Peace Connection, a lifestyle brand about taking action on things that inspire.
2. Dominic Russo - LA based speaker, humanitarian, international missions innovator, and founder of Missions.Me, creating large scale outreaches all around the world.
3. Marcus Hollinger - Atlanta based photographer and VP of Marketing for Reach Records.
4. Becca Stevens - Nashville based author of Love Heals, speaker, CNN Hero nominee, and founder of Thistle Farms.
5. Jason Romano - host of the Sports Spectrum Podcast, former ESPN producer, and author of Live to Forgive.
6. Andre Shinabarger - Atlanta based co-founder of Plywood People and the Love or Work Project and Podcast.
7. James Kelly - Ontario based founder of Faith Tech, a global hub and community for bridging the gap between faith and technology.