Really excited about Michael Hyatt's soon to release book on the power of WOW. In fact, he had a great post on his blog recently about "learning to recognize WOW." It's worth the read. Inspiring. As I was thinking about WOW moments in my life, a couple of thoughts came to mind in explaining why a moment is considered a WOW moment:
1. expectations were exceeded, not just met.
2. a deep emotional connection was created.
3. it was "picture worthy," meaning the aesthetics, environment, conditions and surroundings justified capturing the moment for long term reflection.
4. outside the norm; different than what I'm used to; distinct.
5. I wanted to tell everyone I could about my experience.
Now, think about your business, church, organization or initiative..... do people say these things about what you offer?