Put this list together yesterday based on a conversation with Jeff Shinabarger as we were watching the rigging go up in the Arena for Catalyst. Hopefully this is helpful.
1. Go to Labs (see above post for recommendations on "unknown" lab speakers that we think you should consider hearing).
2. Bring Gift Cards, towels, socks, and cleaning supplies for flood victims in Atlanta. Specifically, gift cards to Lowe's or Home Depot.
3. Stay for dinner at the arena on Thursday night. First ever "Catalyst Cookout." You can pay right on site and not have to leave and fight traffic. Entertainment will be provided and then at 8 pm we'll start the session with Francis Chan.
4. Visit the Social Justice tent outside the main arena. 14 amazing organizations in the tent. Take time hearing their stories and invite them to share at your church.
5. Show up early. Otherwise you'll be sitting in the upper deck and by early I mean before 7 am.
6. Make sure to fill up your gas tank before you get here- they'll be long lines at the gas stations.
7. Bring your LUNCH for both days. Tailgate in the parking lot.
8. Sign up for a TWITTER account before you arrive at the event. Trust me- it will enhance your experience.