I don't talk about myself much on this blog, mainly because this community/conversation exists to bring value to YOU. The Reader. Not to me. The author. But, I thought I would give you a quick snapshot of me with some rapid fire questions. Ultimately, really no value at all! But fun nonetheless. So here you go, ten questions with me:
1. First Car: 1980 Monte Carlo (green and gray upholstery interior)
2. Where did you grow up? Bristow, Oklahoma (home of the Purple Pirates! I'm not making this up). Just outside of Tulsa
3. All Time Favorite Movie: Lonesome Dove
4. Favorite Snack Indulgence: Chips and Salsa
5. All Time Favorite Quote: Tough one, but I love this: "Preach the Gospel at all times, and if necessary, use words." - St. Francis of Assisi
6. Ever been skydiving? No. Do you want to? No.
7. Dream Vacation: either golfing in Scotland and Ireland, or duck/dove/goose hunting in Argentina
8. If you could pick a different first name, what would it be? Lom. That way I would be Lom Lomenick.
9. What do you like best about working for Catalyst? The free t-shirts. Seriously, it's the thousands of leaders around the US and the world that we have the amazing opportunity to impact, equip and inspire to be a Catalyst in their communities. That is an amazing honor. And we take it very seriously, and hold it with a great sense of stewardship.
10. What three people would you want to have dinner with tonight? Billy Graham, Bono, and Nelson Mandela.
bonus question: What three golfers make up your foursome on your trip to Scotland (dreaming here): Jack Nicklaus, Barack Obama, and Michael Jordan. And I would invite Charles Barkley just for the humor! Watch this if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Thanks to our Catalyst intern Kelley Swann for coming up with some great questions!