For years and years, politics has been the de facto leadership profession. When people thought of leadership, they thought of politics. If you were destined to be a great leader, then you were probably moving towards the political scene in some form or fashion. Lately, I'm not sure that's the case. Seems the leadership landscape has shifted. But towards where?
1. Business- corporate arena.
2. Entrepreneurs- more leaders are just simply starting their own deal
3. Thought leaders, authors, writers and speakers
4. Technology- Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc.
5. Education- teachers, coaches, and educators
6. The Church- pastors, musicians and full time church staff
What say you? Which profession do you think embodies leadership the most?