Here you go, the March edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month's lists here.
1. Andy Agaba - Charlotte based Ugandan entrepreneur and founder/CEO of Hiinga, a non profit providing jobs by funding entrepreneurs in East Africa.
2. Jenna Frank - LA based digital and social media manager, currently working with FOX on the reality show The Four.
3. Kelsey Montague - international street artist and illustrator, most known for her wings mural in multiple cities around the world.
4. Daniel Yang - Chicago based writer, speaker and director of the Send Institute at the Billy Graham Center at Wheaton College.
5. Haley Robison - Austin based CEO of Kammok, an outdoor gear company designed for the high performance camper.
6. Nate Spees - San Diego based partner/CEO at creative agency Grizzly, along with host of Creative Mornings San Diego.
7. Jason Linders - Senior Associate Athletic Director at Grand Canyon University in Phoenix.