Here you go, the July edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month's lists here.
1. Kyle Turner - founder and pastor of The Cause Church in Kansas City, MO.
2. Naomi Scott - UK based singer, songwriter, and actress who was recently casted as Jasmine in new Aladdin movie.
3. Rachel Goble - Oakland based social entrepreneur, photographer and founder and president of The Freedom Story.
4. Christopher Gray - Philly based entrepreneur, and co-founder of the Scholly app, along with appearing on Shark Tank and named to the Forbes 30 under 30 List.
5. Ryan Bradley - Tuscaloosa based Associate VP for Marketing and Brand Strategy at University of Alabama.
6. Ashley LeMieux - Phoenix based fashion designer, builder of her own clothing line, and founder of The Shine Project, which employs inner city youth in making hand made jewelry.
7. Jeff Wallace - Orlando based executive director of the Lift Tour and Youth Pastor Summit for Student Leadership University.