This is a double edition. I've been a bit behind on posting, so doubling up with November and December 2017 lists combined.
So Here you go, the November and December edition of the Young Influencers List. Fourteen new voices to check out below.
You can see all the past month's editions here.
1. Zac Selmon - Senior Associate Athletics Director at University of Oklahoma. Boomer Sooner!
2. Kali Ladd - co founder and Executive director of KairosPDX, serving under-privileged children in the Portland area.
3. 1K Phew - Atlanta based Reach Records artist, rapper, and performer.
4. Braden Klingaman - San Diego based CEO of Fifty and Fifty, a digital design and branding agency.
5. Georgi Sheaf - London based co founder of Women in Leadership Network, and global student development manager for Alpha.
6. Chris Railey - Springfield, MO based Senior Director of the Center for Leadership and Church Development for Assemblies of God USA.
7. Molley Moody - Atlanta based singer, songwriter, and worship leader at North Point Community Church.
1. Earl McClellan - teacher, speaker, and pastor of Shoreline City Church in Dallas.
2. Jason Ranne - LA based COO and EVP of Team Sports for Wasserman. a global sports agency.
3. Wynter Pitts - mom, speaker and founder of the For Girls Like You movement and magazine, and author of multiple books, including For Girls Like You.
4. Ismael Burciaga - Dallas based designer, photographer and founder of Circles Conference, along with co owner and partner of Rebl Ventures.
5. Luke Norsworthy - Austin based pastor and host of the Newsworthy with Norsworthy Podcast.
6. Joanna Waterfall - LA based artist, author and founder of Yellow Co and the Yellow Conference, a conference and community for creative, entrepreneurial women who are working towards advancing the common good.
7. Anthony Flynn - Atlanta based entrepreneur, speaker, education advocate, business consultant, and founder and CEO of I am Gifted.