Here you go, the February edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month's lists here.
1. Kyle Stark - assistant general manager for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
2. Johnny Earle - entrepreneur, innovator, t-shirt maker, and founder of Johnny Cupcakes, a lifestyle clothing brand.
3. Ali Nelson - artist, designer, illustrator, entrepreneur and most known as founder of Ali Makes Things, and co-founder of Kindred.
4. Errol Lawson - UK based speaker, student motivator, entrepreneur, author and podcast host.
5. Daniel Im - director of Church Multiplication and NewChurches.com, and part of the LifeWay Leadership core team in Nashville.
6. Adam Thomason - preacher, author, thought leader, and founder of Collision Records.
7. Bethany Jenkins - NYC based thought leader who heads up The Gospel Coalition's Every Square Inch Initiative, and director of career development at The King's College, and founder of the Park Forum.
Let me know if you have recommendations for future YIL leaders.