Here you go, the October edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month's lists here.
1. Meighan Stone - president of Malala Fund, speaker with Propel Women, and previously vp of communications at World Food Programme USA.
2. Stan Johnson - Atlanta based producer at World 50, singer, songwriter, road manager, and hype man.
3. Melody Moody - founder of JOYN, an India based fair trade company, providing opportunity and changing lives through fashion.
4. Nick Runyon - US director for Christian Vision, a UK based global evangelization project.
5. John McCann - New Orleans based founder of soon to launch fashion and lifestyle brand Nave, along with serving at Vintage Church.
6. Hayley Morgan - Indianapolis based speaker, entrepreneur, and founder of children's clothing company Wildly Co, author of Wild and Free, and founder of the Influence Network and Influence Conference.
7. Okey Nwoke - program director at Catalyst, style consultant, and founder of Atlanta Fashion Tech Collective.