1. Be responsible. If you say you are going to take care of it, then take care of it.
2. Be professional. Arrive on time. Actually be early. And be organized.
3. Be the best. Get better every day at what you do.
4. Be humble. Talk less. Listen more. Make others the hero of the story.
5. Be proactive. Not reactive. Respond and initiate before being told to or asked to by your boss or peers.
6. Be focused. When it's time to make it happen, discipline yourself to take it across the finish line.
7. Be authentic. Lead from the real you.
8. Be trustworthy. Your word is your bond. And your reputation. Honesty always trumps.
9. Be optimistic. See the best in people and opportunities.
10. Be curious. Learn constantly. Read everything you can. Ask questions. Add to your information quotient daily.
11. Be passionate. Love what you do. Do what you love.
12. Be hopeful. Create a vision that tomorrow can (and will) be better than today.
13. Be courageous. Step out and take a risk right now.
14. Be a hustler. Work hard and make things happen. Get it done.
15. Be vulnerable. Lead with transparency and a willingness to allow others to get close to you.
16. Be self-aware. Know yourself and commit to constant self discovery.
17. Be generous. Give more than expected, including time, talent, treasure and encouragement.
18. Be faithful. Push to be steadfast and willing to stick with it.
19. Be innovative. Have a posture of constant curiosity and creativity.
20. Be collaborative. Partner with others well.
21. Be convicted. Integrity is essential. Build your character constantly.