1. What's it like to be on the other side of me? Are others around me flourishing?
2. How can I improve?
3. Who currently has permission to call me out and say the hard things to me that I need to hear?
4. How do I respond in moments of crisis? Do I chew people out when something is not done right?
5. Am I truly self aware? Where/what are my blind spots in my leadership? Am I a secure confident leader?
6. Do I talk more than I listen?
7. What do I need to learn from my most recent failures?
8. How do I lead people way different than me?
9. Am I comfortable surrounding myself with people who are better at their jobs than I am?
10. Who else should I be learning from? Who is currently coaching or mentoring me?
BONUS: Who am I grooming/coaching to replace me in my current role?