I posted this last year, but wanted to go back to it as a very practical resource/application for the end of the year. It's important we take time as leaders to reflect and look back over the last 12 months, as well as looking forward to the next 12 months and beyond. Year End Review Questions:
1. What are the 2-3 themes that personally defined 2012 for me?
2. What people, books, accomplishments, or special moments created highlights in 2012?
3. Give yourself a grade from 1-10 in the following areas of focus for 2012: vocationally, spiritually, family, relationally, emotionally, financially, physically, recreationally.
4. What am i working on that is BIG for 2013 and beyond?
5. As I move into 2013, is a majority of my energy being spent on things that drain me or things that energize me?
6. How am I preparing for 10 years from now? 20 years from now?
7. What 2-3 things have I been putting off that I need to execute on before the end of the year?
8. Is my family closer at the end of this year? Am I a better friend at the end of this year? If not, what needs to change immediately?