1. Be responsible. If you say you are going to take care of it, then take care of it. 2. Be professional. Arrive on time. Actually be early. And be organized.
3. Be the best. Get better every day at what you do.
4. Be humble. Talk less. Listen more.
5. Be proactive. Not reactive. Respond and initiate before being told to or asked to by your boss or peers.
6. Be focused. When it's time to make it happen, you discipline yourself to take it across the finish line.
7. Be trustworthy. Your word is your bond. And your reputation. Honesty always trumps.
8. Be optimistic. See the best in people and opportunities.
9. Be curious. Learn constantly. Read everything you can. Ask questions. Add to your information quotient daily.
10. Be passionate. Love what you do. Do what you love.