A few thoughts as we begin the last week of January 1. Wow, how about the historic events of last week. A great moment in history. Now the work begins. In the meantime, check out this amazing pic that Los tracked down. I spent an hour looking at it. Seriously.
2. How are you doing with your New Year's resolutions?
3. Working hard on the speaker lineup for Catalyst East in October. I am really excited about who we have so far, and who is in the works. Several favorites will be returning for the 10th year anniversary.
4. Heading to Dallas this week for the Innovation3 Gathering being put on by Leadership Network. Really looking forward to it. If you are going to be there let me know. Would love to say hello.
5. In honor of all of the award shows happening in Hollywood over the next several weeks (and tonight), I think I am going to start asking everyone I talk to "who are you wearing today?"
6. If you are a twitter user, make sure to follow Guy Kawasaki and Robert Scoble. Between the two of them, you'll get all the info you need on staying up to date with all things in technology and innovation.
7. Great article in Fast Company on Shaun White, the skateboarding/snowboarding mega superstar.
8. Saw Cirque du Soleil on Friday night. Amazing. The creativity and attention to detail within the program is off the charts. A great book on the innovation within Cirque is The Spark. It's been out for several years, but if you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.