I posted this last year, but wanted to go back to it as a very practical resource for the end of the year. It's important we take time as leaders to reflect and look back over the last 12 months, as well as looking forward to the next 12 months and beyond. Year End Review Questions:
1. What are the 2-3 themes that personally defined 2009 for me?
2. What people, books, accomplishments, or special moments created highlights in 2009?
3. Give yourself a grade from 1-10 in the following areas of focus for 2009: vocationally, spiritually, family, relationally, emotionally, financially, physically, recreationally.
4. What am i working on that is BIG?
5. As I move into 2010, is a majority of my energy being spent on things that drain me or things that energize me?
6. How am I preparing for 10 years from now? 20 years from now?
7. What 2-3 things have I been putting off that I need to execute on before the end of the year?