A few end-of-week thoughts, highlights, links and notes of interest: - Vote now for Jamie Tworkowski, a good friend and Catalyst speaker, and founder of TWLOHA, to win the Woodie Award from MTV, given to an artist who is helping impact our generation through social causes.
- Watch this interview with Mac Powell at Catalyst regarding adoption and the importance of the Church to lead on this issue.
- Have you visited Lanny on Leno yet? Check it out. Still time to be involved in this campaign to get Lanny Donoho on the Leno Show. Tweet it up and put on your Facebook status. Not just for fun, but to help build awareness for the 143million Campaign.
- Pebble Beach is heaven on earth. Got to spend a couple of days there earlier this week.
- Phil Wickham's new CD is really good. It releases middle of November. Thanks Phil, for sending me an advanced copy!
- Working on the final speaker lineup for Catalyst West Coast. Wow, it's hard to narrow down to the final lineup. Will be releasing the lineup in the next couple of weeks.
- The Catalyst One Day event in Baltimore is officially sold out. Actually has been sold out for the last three weeks! Gonna be a blast to finally take Catalyst to the Northeast!!
- Got to hang earlier this week with the great folks from Alpha and Holy Trinity Brompton Church in London. They were all in Orlando for the Alpha USA Conference. The Alpha course has impacted millions around the world.