Part two in the year end review series. Here are some great questions to ask as you wrap up the year.
1. What are the 2-3 themes that personally defined 2008?
2. What people, books, accomplishments, or special moments created highlights in 2008?
3. Give yourself a grade in the following areas of focus: vocationally, spiritually, family, relationally, emotionally, financially, physically, recreationally
4. What am I working on that is BIG?
5. As I move into 2009, is a majority of my energy being spent on things that drain me or things that energize me?
6. How am I preparing for 20 years from now?