This week is the Chick-fil-A Leadercast, a simulcast leadership event held in Atlanta and broadcast all over the US. Our company puts on this event, and it is a great way for local churches, businesses, and organizations to host a great day of leadership training right in their own community. Check it out to see if there is a downlink site in your community. If so, I recommend you attend.
In honor of the event, I thought I would provide a few reasons why everyone loves Chick-fil-A.
1. There's purpose behind the chicken.
2. That dang spice that makes the chicken so good.
3. No matter who invented the chicken nugget, these are the best chicken nuggets in the world, period.
4. Waffle fries. That go straight to my love handles. But taste so good.
5. Great customer service. Every time. Everywhere.
6. Free refills.
7. The Cathy family. One of the great American restaurant families.
8. Polynesian sauce. I could drink that stuff.
9. Did I mention the chicken nuggets???
10. That one pickle.