1. Leaders must have courage- the ability to risk and actually make a decision and do something. Quick to action. 2. Leaders must have conviction- a strong and compelling vision, and passion to pursue it.
3. Leaders must have a clear calling- understand how God has wired you.
4. Leaders must have authenticity- honest, humble and sincere. Willing to sacrifice. Willing to protect their teammates and take the fall.
5. Leaders must be willing to learn- leaders are readers. and have an insatiable desire to know more.
6. Leaders must be in touch with reality- ability to understand the context of our day. Plan for the future while leading in the present. Informed enough to make the tough decision.