1. "It is a terrible thing to look over your shoulder when you are trying to lead -- and find no one there." - Franklin D. Roosevelt 2. "It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit." - Harry S. Truman
3. "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman
4. "Learn to say no to the good so you can say yes to the best."
5. "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do." - Henry Ford
6. "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." - Harriet Beecher Stowe
7. "Before a person can achieve the kind of life he wants, he must think, act, walk, talk, and conduct himself in all of his affairs as would the person he wishes to become." - Zig Ziglar