I love leadership. And I read a lot. So I wanted to provide you with a list of some of the books I recommend. These are not the only leadership books you should read. There are hundreds of others that are great. But these are just simply 40 of my favorites.
So here you go. And please share this list with your friends, team, and other leaders who might benefit.
40 leadership books to read:
19. How to Win Friends and Influence People- Dale Carnegie
22. The Leadership Challenge- Barry Posner and Jim Kouzes
27. Execution- Ram Charan and Larry Bossidy
28. In Search of Excellence- Tom Peters
37. The Effective Executive- Peter Drucker
***and I'll add my book The Catalyst Leader as a bonus.
What would you add?