Here you go, the October edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month's editions here.
1. David Kim- Executive Director of Center for Faith and Work at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in NYC.
2. Elizabeth Dias- journalist, reporter, and religion and politics writer at TIME.
3. KB- rapper, songwriter, hip hop artist, pastor and boxer. (real name is Kevin Burgess)
4. Brooke Wright- director of marketing at Giant Impact, and founder of Mwana, creating and selling blankets to help friends in Malawi.
5. Morgan Blake- Atlanta based photographer, storyteller and designer; one of our photogs at Catalyst events.
6. Justin Zoradi- social entrepreneur, author, and founder and CEO of These Numbers Have Faces.
7. Laura Lasky- founder and executive director of Solace San Francisco, providing care to men/women in the sex industry, and victims of sex trafficking.