Here you go, the November edition of the Young Influencers List. You can see all the past month's lists here.
1. Jessica Kim - CEO/founder of BabbaCo, a start up specializing in content, activities, and innovative products for kids and busy mothers.
2. Katelyn Beaty- Managing editor of Christianity Today magazine, and also oversees the This is our City Project and co-founded Her.Meneutics.
3. Elijah Kirby- founding pastor of Fellowship Church London, a brand new church plant in Central London.
4. Hannah Joiner- creative director, Orange team member, and amazing artist/painter who has painted for us at Catalyst several times.
5. Darren Lau- graphic designer, videographer, web designer, and overall creative specialist. Currently working on JohnnySwim video and freelance graphic designer for Jesus Culture.
6. Jarrid Wilson- speaker, pastor, social media strategist at Logos, and author of 30 Words.
7. Andre "ZoOm" Anderson- London based artist, Olympics brand ambassador for Adidas, past intern with design agency Sid Lee, and author of Kingdom: The Rise of the Creative Church.