All of us want to be great. Especially as leaders. All of us want to be part of a great team. Have a great family. A great neighborhood. A great church. A great community. A great legacy. There are lots of factors that go into being great. But ultimately, being great starts with you. And since you are your greatest coach and advocate for yourself, here are a few things to always think about when it comes to being great.
1. Be responsible.
2. Be on time.
3. Be a finisher.
4. Be a learner.
5. Be a hustler.
6. Be a role model and carrier of the organizational vision.
7. Be positive.
8. Be self aware and self regulating.
9. Be first.
10. Be someone who "leans in"
11. Be who you are. Know who you are, and lead yourself.
12. Be deeply passionate.
13. Be a courageous risk taker.