It's always interesting to me what we remember from our childhood, especially many years later. Here are a few things for me: 1. The A Team
2. Space Shuttle Challenger Explosion
3. Being deathly scared of tornadoes and thunderstorms
4. The fall of the Berlin Wall
5. Friendship bracelets
6. Guns n Roses
7. Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ER's Football- Joe Montana and Jerry Rice
8. The Brady Bunch
9. Ronald Reagan
10. Nintendo and Tecmo Bowl
11. Tight roll jeans
12. US Hockey team winning Olympic Gold- the miracle on ice!
13. Michael Jackson
14. Star Wars
15. Jack Nicklaus winning the Masters golf tourney in 1986!
17. the Cold War
18. President's physical fitness test in PE
19. Spelling Bees
20. The Young Believers church singing group
What are your favorite childhood memories?