1. Be responsible. If you say you are going to take care of it, then take care of it. 2. Be professional. Arrive on time. Actually be early. And be organized.
3. Be the best. Get better every day at what you do.
4. Be humble. Talk less. Listen more.
5. Be proactive. Not reactive. Respond and initiate before being told to or asked to by your boss or peers.
6. Be focused. When it's time to make it happen, have the discipline to take it across the finish line.
7. Be trustworthy. Your word is your bond. And your reputation. Honesty always trumps. Always.
8. Be optimistic. See the best in people and opportunities.
9. Be curious. Learn constantly. Read everything you can. Ask questions. Add to your information quotient daily.
10. Be passionate. Love what you do. Do what you love.
11. Be present. Wherever you are, be all there. Look people in the eye. Listen. Have empathy.
12. Be hopeful. Create a vision that tomorrow can (and will) be better than today.
13. Be courageous. Step out and take a risk right now. Face fear and lean into it.
14. Be a hustler. Get it done. Work your guts out.
15. Be vulnerable. Authenticity. Let people see the real you. Open up.