I’m so excited about Catalyst West coming up April 17-19, 2013 in Orange County (Irvine) CA at Mariners Church.
If you are considering attending, you’ll want to go ahead and REGISTER TODAY to get the BEST RATES on tickets.
TODAY, February 14th, is the early registration deadline, so go ahead and get your team or staff signed up at the lower prices. And when you register, use Rate Code FOB for an additional 10% off. Just for being a part of this blog community.
Here are 10 reasons why I am excited about Catalyst West, and why you should attend:
1. The speaker lineup- Andy Stanley, Jim Collins, Louie Giglio, Christine Caine, Chip Heath (author of Made to Stick), Matt Chandler, Jud Wilhite, Dallas Willard, Pranitha Timothy, Manny Ohonme, Tom Shadyac (legendary Hollywood director), and more. This lineup has me jacked. Seriously. I’m pumped!
2. Joel Houston (of Hillsong NYC), David Crowder, and Israel Houghton - all will be leading us musically. Epic.
3. Tripp and Tyler- funny guys. funny videos. they will be funny.
4. 5 Free Talks- there are 5 FREE talks available to you for FREE on the Catalyst West Website. Go and open your free present NOW!
5. MAKE- this is our theme. And I love it.
6. LABS- wow, the wisdom and know-how that will be presenting on LABS day is humbling. Come a day early and hear from thought leaders like Dave Gibbons, Mike Erre, Nancy Ortberg, Carl Lentz, Claire Diaz Ortiz, David Kinnaman, Sergio de la Mora, Jim Daly, Charles Lee, Jeremy Cowart, Bianca Olthoff, Propaganda, Kara Powell, Mark and Jan Foreman, Carlos Whittaker, and many others!
7. Opening and Closing Session at LABS- John Eldredge will be presenting in the opening session of Labs, and Miles McPherson will be presenting in the closing session on Wednesday. John is the author of Wild at Heart and Beautiful Outlaw, and Miles is the author of Do Something! and senior pastor of The Rock Church in San Diego.
8. 3500 Leaders- Catalyst attracts the doers, the influencers, the cultural architects, and change agents. And when you get 3500 leaders and influencers who are intent on making a difference together, great things happen.
9. Mariners Church- a breathtaking campus in Irvine, CA. Lots of green space, and a staff that is incredible to work with. The Mariners team is family, and we love working with them!
10. The Unexpected- Our prayer is always that God would move in the hearts of the leaders who are part of Catalyst in ways we don’t expect or plan for. We love creating what we consider to be a great event, but we trust and know that God shows up in unexpected ways and meets each leader in specific ways. We love hearing stories of life change, of moments of clarity, of great conversations, of powerful times of renewal, of leader’s walk with Jesus becoming stronger, etc. The experience of Catalyst is what we all look forward to.
Make sure and Register TODAY. Again, best rates end TODAY. You can also call 888.334.6569 to speak to a Catalyst Concierge. And use Rate Code FOB when you register to save some additional $ off your registrations.
Can’t wait to see you there!