Here are a few of the people I want to meet in 2013, that are definitely outside of my normal circle of influence!
1. John Lasseter- chief creative officer at Pixar and Disney Animation Studios
2. Marissa Mayer- President and CEO of Yahoo!
3. Chris Anderson – curator and key leader of TED
4. Charlie Rose – host of the Charlie Rose Show, and CBS Early Show
5. Duck Dynasty family- Phil, Willie and Jase Robertson
6. Denzel Washington – legendary actor
7. Jonathan Ive – senior vice president of industrial design at Apple
8. Sheryl Sandberg – COO at Facebook
9. Jeff Bezos- CEO of Amazon
10. Brad Paisley- country music singer and songwriter
11. Richard Branson- CEO of Virgin
12. Pete Cashmore – founder and CEO of Mashable.
13. Tina Fey – comedian, writer and author.
The reason to meet all of these folks- I believe they are the best in the world at what they do, whether acting, performing, directing, coaching, leading, producing or singing. People at the top of their game who are incredibly excellent at their craft or profession have learned something about greatness, otherwise they wouldn’t be where they are. And I love to learn from those outside of my “normal circle” of influence.
Who’s on your list?