Here are 10 points we discussed and committed to as a Catalyst team earlier this year in January. Thought I would share them so as to motivate or inspire you to challenge your team as well:
1. Authentic. Be Real. Human. approachable. Guard against hubris.
2. No sideways energy. Communicate. Focus. Guard against silos and wasted energy.
3. Stewardship. Each of us embracing and understanding our role in what we’ve been given and required to manage and uphold through the Catalyst platform. Not just the leader.
4. Expertise. see myself as an expert. Individual responsibility and organizational responsibility.
5. Receive what we create. Become our own customer. That God would speak to us like He would any attendee at our Catalyst events. Guard against the mundane.
6. Guard against cynicism. Behind the curtain we have to guard against this. Fight it at every turn. And call it out if we see it.
7. Excellence. We are the best in the world. Confidence not arrogance. Act like it. Maintain a standard. Guard against being lazy and pessimistic.
8. Serve one another. Jump in and help. Get it done mentality. Not just at events. All the time. Be willing to do whatever it takes.
9. Protect and maintain a “make it happen” culture. Guard against the phrase “it’s not my job.” and guard against creating clicks.
10. Get better every day. Guard against complacency.