So let me be clear…. this isn’t a TOP TEN list. Or a TOP TWENTY list. It’s just a list. with 20 influential women leaders. All under 40 (I’m 99% sure!). That you should know about.
There are many other women leaders under 40 that you should know about, but they are just not on this list, because I’m only including 20…… on this particular list. of women leaders under 40……
OK, so please add to the list by commenting below if you know of someone else who should be included.
1. Priscilla Shirer- Going Beyond Ministries
2. Jo Saxton- 3DM Ministries
3. Esther Fleece- Focus on the Family special assistant to the President
4. Jenni Catron- Cross Point Church
5. Vicky Beeching- blogger, singer, songwriter, and now PhD student in the UK!
6. Jeanne Stevens- Soul City Church
7. Margaret Feinberg- Feinberg Worldwide!
8.Phileena Heuertz- Word Made Flesh
9. Shauna Niequist- Niequist Enterprises!
11. Bethany Hoang- International Justice Mission
12. Jena Lee Nardella- Blood:Water Mission
13. Lindsey Nobles- Project 7
14. Kari Jobe- worship leader and singer/songwriter
15. Joy Eggerichs- blogger, writer and researcher for Love and Respect
16. Jennie Allen- speaker and author of Stuck and Anything
17. Jen Hatmaker-author, speaker and Church planter at Austin New Church
18. Heather Larson- director of Compassion and Justice ministries, Willow Creek Community Church
19. Christy Nockels- singer, songwriter and worship leader at Passion City Church
20. Brandi Wilson- mother, wife and leader at Cross Point Church and Leading and Loving It
Bonus: Katie Davis- author of Kisses from Katie and founder of Amazima Ministries
What other women leaders under 40 should we know about?